MILLENNIAL MILLIONAIRE- Media Kit
IN THE NEWS
Click the blue buttons to read any of Bryan's many published articles
Sample Media Questions
1. You don’t sound too keen on the automatic high school to college trend, what do you recommend to your clients planning for their kids’ education? (Answer 1-5min).
2. You are a guest speaker at teaching hospitals nationwide, advising residents with $200k-$400k of Student Loans at high interest rates, what should they do? (Answer 1-3min).
3. How do “Boomerang Kids” affect the economy? (Answer 1-2mins).
4. In the world of money, is Ego a good thing or a bad thing? (Answer 1min).
5. You love networking, how does a young professional get started? (Answer 1-2mins).
6. I’m a Millennial and just landed my first real job, financially what should I do? (Answer 30sec to 2min).
7. The financial services industry is littered with countless designations and titles, how should the average consumer pick their advisor? (Answer 1-3mins).
8. Is it still possible for individual investors to play the stock market? (Answer 1min).
9. How can a company recruit and retain quality Millennials? (Answer 1min).
10. You mention the “Authenticity Paradox”, how can Millennials take advantage of this concept (Answer 1-2mins).
11. “Millennial Millionaire” talks about interfamily wealth disappearing over generations, to what do you credit this fall from grace? (Answer 30secs-2mins).
12. What are the Top 3 Excuses why Americans don’t financial plan? (Answer 1-5mins).
13. What separates a Rich client and Wealthy client? (Answer 30secs).
14. You attribute success to salesmanship in any form of work, why? (Answer 1-3mins).
15. You discuss rapidly increasing population in the Closing, is that an opportunity or threat? (Answer 1-3mins).
16. How can a fan purchase your book? (Answer 30secs).
17. Why is the book all white? (Answer 30secs).
* If you are a member of the media and would like to schedule an interview, publish a press release, or request a complimentary copy of "MILLENNIAL MILLIONAIRE", please contact Elizabeth Faiella at (848)-456-3068 or Elizabeth_Faiella@planningalliance.com